Thursday, February 5, 2009

Very few things in the natural world can be as peaceful or as dramatic as a sunrise or sunset.


This was at the southern end of the Sea of Galilee looking toward the east and the Valley of the Dove.



This, also very peaceful sunrise, was taken in Mt. Pleasant, N.C. on my way to have coffee.
Yes, even then I often take my camera.



This was a dramatic sunrise, taken from the interstate in Illinois, silhouetted a prairie. farm that looked like a small city with its giand grain elevators.
I'm glad I decided to get on the road early.



This is, beyond any doubt, the most unusual sunrise picture I been able to take. For just a very few moments the sun appeared to be on a pedestal. I can only guess that it was simply reflected in atmospheric haze as it cleared the horizon. This was at Litchfield Beach, S.C.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment